Search This Blog

Saturday 27 November 2010

:::: My Hajj Vacation ::::

    After we studied hard about two months finally we have vacation to some people perform pilgrimage and others take some rest I was wanted perform alhajj but I was can't did that so I stayed 
in Riyadh  .



    In the first day in vacation I invited my family to dinner in the restaurant . In the second day I started visits to my relatives , then I went to my village and I stayed there two days and I came back to my home before Eid . In the Eid day we sacrificed three sheep in the morning , then in the noon we visited my old uncle , at the night I hang out with my friends . In the second day of Eid I went to my village and I stayed until Friday . After I returned I was sick to fur days, these days (I mean when I was sick) was the worst day in the vacation .


    In the general my vacation was wonderful  and beautiful , I enjoyed in it . I hope to repeated again and again but without sick ....

No comments:

Post a Comment